1. My friend couldn’t remember the word “cow” for some reason, so she googled “moo beast” to remember.
2. Boyfriend’s mother once referred to a peacock as a disco chicken.
3. Couldn’t remember groomsmen, went with dudesmaids instead
4. I forgot the word for ‘exterminator’ so I used ‘ant exorcist’ instead.
5. Back in 90s I was 14 and begging my mom to let me go to a Guns n Roses concert.. I kept nagging until she got frustrated but couldnt remember the band name and said: “I’M NOT LETTING YOU GO TO ANY DAMN DEATH AND FLOWERS CONCERT” I couldn’t stop laughing
6. My ex called an animal shelter a ‘cat refugee camp’, I couldn’t f*****g breathe
7. To this day most of my family refers to a strainer/colander as a “noodle stay, water go” because my older brother called it that once when he couldn’t find it and needed to ask where it was.
8. A polish exchange student was thirsty after a nightout and didn’t know what to say. He pointed to his mouth and said Sahara.
9. Christmas Llama instead of reindeer.
10. Once when my husband was on pain meds (after having surgery), he asked for a “cylindrical water storage device.” Cup. He wanted a cup.